Field Technician Associate, Survey
Treasure hunting. That's how Eric describes what he does on a daily basis at Wightman. As a field service technician with the surveying team in Plymouth, Eric is motivated and passionate about his role with the firm and setting a great example for his kids. Each day, after he's put in the physical work at various locations throughout Northern Indiana, Eric enjoys heading back to the office, collaborating with fellow staff members, and reviewing the next day's schedule. It's that feeling of accomplishment that drives Eric.
Our people are what makes working at Wightman so great! Listen to what Eric thinks about his job and the culture at Wightman.
Areas of Focus
- Boundary surveys
- Topographic surveys
- Construction staking
Professional Training & Registrations
- First Aid/CPR Certification - Red Cross
- NIMS Level One CNC Certification
- NIMS Level Two Manufacturing Safety Certification
- NIMS Level One Machining Certification
- Multiple Facility Fork Truck Certification
- Recognition of Service Excellence - Awarded by LaPorte County