Back to Press Releases
Wightman welcomes new hires
Seven professionals have joined the Wightman team of engineering service providers at their Benton Harbor, Kalamazoo, and Allegan offices.
- Brad Gagnon of Kalamazoo, Michigan, joins the Wightman Benton Harbor office as a civil engineer associate. He has worked in the engineering field for over three years as an engineering technician. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Western Michigan University.
- Melanie Zondag of Grand Rapids, Michigan, returns to Wightman as an engineer in the company’s Allegan office. She previously interned at Wightman as an engineering inspector and has experience working as a laboratory technician and engineering intern. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Geological Engineering from Michigan Technological University.
- Brian Aguilera of Jenison, Michigan joins the Wightman Allegan office as a civil engineer associate. His background includes experience as a civil engineering in training focusing on traffic analysis and studies, road design, and cost estimating. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of New Mexico.
- Shana Boynton of Berrien Springs, Michigan, will serve as engineering field service technician in the Wightman Benton Harbor office. She has held project manager and geotechnical properties technician roles during her engineering career. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology from Lake Superior State University.
- Aaron Curtis of Wyoming, Michigan, has been hired as an engineering field service technician survey crew member based in the Wightman Allegan office. His experience includes being a civil engineering technician, civil field technician, and inspector. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management from Ferris State University.
- Derek Miller of Kalamazoo, Michigan, joins the Wightman Kalamazoo office as a civil engineer. He has five years of experience in civil engineering with a focus on site design and municipal engineering. He graduated from Western Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- Kyle Owen of Mattawan, Michigan, returns to Wightman as a civil engineer associate in the Allegan office. He previously served Wightman as an intern completing inspections and materials testing. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Western Michigan University.